Monday, July 14, 2008 6:21 PM

Grump was Gone

I, Tiria, permit Guest Blogger Henry (A.K.A. "N.C.P.")to write this post.

The Grump is gone! Or, she was, but now she's back. And is locked in Tall Girl's room. But Tall Girl is gone too. So it's just The Grump in there. And GoG told me what happened. It seems The Grump got her leg caught in a broken vent and got a big cut. They thought it was me who gave it to her. But I'm not that mean. I just say little things. I look but don't touch the girl cats. But anyway GoG saw the big cut and Short Girl and GoG took her to see Puffycat's meowmie and brought her back with a cone on her head. I think it looks funny, but The Grump says it's not nice to make fun of the oldest cat in the house. GoG said that Puffycat's meowmie said that it wasn't me who bit The Grump cuz I would have left a jagged edge but The edges were straight. Then Short Girl found the broken vent and GoG found blood on a little wooden person that fell down beside the vent. I am very miffed that they suspected my Royal Catship of injuring a member of the court, even one like The Grump. Harrumph.

I, King Henry The First, Wrote This Post

I, Tiria, permitted Guest Blogger Henry (A.K.A. "N.C.P.")to write this post.

3 Comments On "Grump was Gone"

Marie Says:
July 15, 2008 at 2:54 PM

You are a very funny cat...

DogBlogger Says:
July 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM

What an action-packed time you've had lately at your house!

CJ Says:
July 17, 2008 at 7:21 AM

[Henry says...]

Yes, I am very funny. Well, The Grump Doesn't think so. Then again, neither does Tiria. But she must respect or like me enough to let me post on her blog.

King Henry The First

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates