Monday, July 14, 2008 3:20 PM

It's OK. She's back.

Sheewsh. T.O.C. is back. But she is saying ugly things and she has this stoopid thing around her neck and she akshally looks a little, you know, catnipped. And her traveling cat house smells like that Shop Of Horrors!!!!

I heard G.O.G. say that she cut herself on something sharp. It wasn't NCP (or me) being rude. She just got clumsy in her old age.

And I doan care what Puffycat says. Anyone who pokes and does stuff is not Nice To Kittehs and I doan wanna go visit there.

I am sorry T.O.C. went to the et-vay. Please pray to Teh Ceiling Cat that she gets better. I may not like her, but I like the et-vay less. Just sayin.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

P.S. And guess what G.O.G. said to me??? She said I have to go to the et-vay next!!! But I will get her. I know how to hide. See? I blend in with the carpet.

0 Comments On "It's OK. She's back."

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates