Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:15 PM

Nice Cat Ladies

Giver of Greenies says that the peoples who loved on me and helped me find my forever home might visit this blog. I want the Nice Cat Ladies to know that I have a great life. I mean, I have a lot to do. They need me.

After all, I AM KING!

I have four Hooomans and two girlie cats to keep an eye on every day. There's also a slithery thing but it keeps to itself most of the time. Oh... and it is selfish. It won't share its food, which smells MOST yummehlicious. It IS kitteh-take-out smelling stuff.

So after all this snoopervising, I need a nap...


Usually when I've had a good nap, then I get wuzzled. It's OK. I love my peeps.

After nap-thirty, it's time for my peeps to do homework. I help String Puller with spelling.


I work on Algebra... not my fave. But I'm helpful. I check the pencil erasers and clean them.

Then I study Spanish. Other than el gato es muy guapo... what else do you need to know? SI! Es verdad!


Then I snoopervise oboe and harp playing. Right now I'm counting a piece for String Puller. She has lots of squiggly notes in this piece. She taught me how to count for her... annaone annatwo...

I'm exhausted. It's nap-o'clock...


Time to do chores. Cleaning the drain...


Inspecting the faucet...


And then I need to hold this box down. It's floating.

More later. I have things to uh.... think about. With my eyes closed so that I can uh.... concentrate. Yeah. That's it.

Cordially --
KING Henry

1 comments:

BenTheDude Says:
November 19, 2008 at 11:00 PM

clever post. nice touch, putting it in the viewpoint of the cat....I like it

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates