Friday, November 28, 2008 7:25 AM

Thanking God For You Friday Five

Singing Owl-

Phillipians 1:3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.

I'm musing about giving thanks for people today, partly because Americans celebrated our annual Thanksgiving holiday yesterday (I try not to just make this holiday "turkey day" even though its main feature seems to be eating till one is nearly comatose) and partly because I read the above verse this morning. It started me thinking about individuals in my life for whom I give thanks. For this post-Thanksgiving Day Friday Five, share with us "Five People For Whom You Give Thanks to God" and maybe tell us why they are significant.

1. GoG- Well, she give me Greenies and she lets me sit on her foot. She makes a great study buddy.
2
. Bearded Scritcher- His feet are a good place to sleep, because they're warm and don't squirm. He scritches me and doesn't try to pick me up.
3. The Grump- Even though she's rude to me, she still lets me eat her food sometimes. She is always rude to me, but I am becoming a more tolerant cat. Also it makes it more fun to chase her.
4. Tiria- She plays with me sometimes, games like boxing and tag (I think she is impressed that I can fight off The Grump).
5. Henry- He plays with me, and also gives me chin rubs.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

And

King Henry
The First

2 Comments On "Thanking God For You Friday Five"

November 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM

jibrweiopjnm fsdl v33we

Wonderful list! Patches was reading over my shoulder as she walked on the keyboard. I bet you do that too.

Unknown Says:
December 4, 2008 at 4:59 PM

Yes, I like to bite the mouse and I always watch the cursor. I'm just so helpful, because I take up the whole desk so they have to use their lap as a mouse pad.
~Henry~

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates