Saturday, December 13, 2008 8:47 AM

Friday Five: Windows of the Soul

Sophia from RevGalBlogPals:

This Friday Five is inspired by my husband's Lasik surgery yesterday....He'd been contemplating it for a while and was pushed over the edge by the fact that we put too much money in our healthcare spending account this year and it would have been gone anyway. (There was only enough for one eye, but the kind people at the eye clinic figured out a way to divvy up the charges between surgery and followup in January=next year's spending account). So please say a little prayer for his safe recovery and share with us your thoughts on eyes and vision.

1. What color are your beautiful eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family?
Mine are blue-grey, a very lovely shade. Mine are green, but sometimes they look sorta yellow.

2. What color eyes would you choose if you could change them?
Well, when you have the perfect eye color, what can be changed? I would like eyelashes though. I want orange eyes, bright orange. Orange is cool.

3. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What kind? Like 'em or hate 'em?
No, of course not, I'm a cat. Well, duh, no.

4. Ever had, or contemplated, laser surgery? Happy with the results?
ONCE again, no. No I'm a cat.

5. Do you like to look people in the eye, or are you more eye-shy?
I am very eye-shy. I like to look them in the eye.

Bonus question: Share a poem, song, or prayer that relates to eyes and seeing.

Behind These Hazel Eyes Kelly Clarkson
When You Look Me In The Eyes Jonas Brothers
I don't know any.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

And

King Henry
The First




0 Comments On "Friday Five: Windows of the Soul"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates