Monday, January 5, 2009 4:51 PM

Last Year In A Nutshell

GoG did this on her blog. So now I am gonna do it. Because it IS my blog, after all. Henry's not allowed. It should be fun. What you do is...
Take the first sentence from the first blog entry of each month. Easy, and a very good way to compress your year.

2008

January
GoG brought something home in a box.

February
Superbowl ( someone explain to this Brit the significance)- love it or hate it?
I like it, but I don't like it. (From a Friday Five.)

March
My middle name is Christine, because I call Raaaaaaoul all the time like someone called Christine in The Fantom of the Oprra.

April
You can too. (In reference to an anti-animal cruelty pledge.)

May
The evil dust suckers!

June
It just isn't [fair].

July
I, Tiria, permit Guest Blogger Henry (A.K.A. "N.C.P.")to write this post.

August
uitcase-say.
et-vay.
og-day.
No.
Bad.
Share.
New cat. (It was a bunch of words I don't like, so...)

September
Why are girlie cats so rude? (Henry)

October
The Grump is not a very nice cat. (Henry)

November
I just don't! (Henry doesn't get it)

December
1. What color are your beautiful eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family?
Mine are blue-grey, a very lovely shade. (Friday Five)


This is a no-tag game, but I encourage you to play!

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "Last Year In A Nutshell"

Peter Says:
January 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Hi, I like books too. I have read Dragon Keeper and I also have started to read Sabriel, please look at my blog, I am trying to gather more followers. Thanks:

http://pizzasbookdiscussion.blogspot.com

Peter Says:
January 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Oh, the blog is on books by the way.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates