Thursday, January 1, 2009 10:52 AM

Picture Tag

Okay, GoG, we will play now.

The object of picture tag is to...
1. Choose the 4th folder on your computer where you keep/store your pictures.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same! No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)

For this we will be
using Short Girl's picture folders, and give our individual interpretations. Then Short Girl will explain.

Tiria's take: She is investigating Animal Heroes under cover. I like this picture.

Henry's take: Hmmm... OOO!! I know! She is trying to trace my family tree. I knew I must be descended from tigers.

Short Girl's take: We
went to the zoo, and a tiger was walking around, which is unusual in December. GoG took a picture.

We tag...
Spooky
Tiggie FOC
The Grump
Estorbo

1 comments:

Spooky Says:
January 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Tiria and Henry,

I played along!!! Happy Mew Year!

~ Spooky

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates