Friday, July 3, 2009 8:38 AM

Friday Five: It's All About the Look

Sally of RevGals writes:

In readiness for my move in 6 weeks time I spent almost all of yesterday morning sorting through my wardrobe -- closet, I am so British :-) -- marveling at how I had accumulated so much stuff! The result is three large sacks full of clothes to be given away. Some came into the category of " what was I thinking", some too big now ( at last), and others I will never shrink into again. Some are going simply because I want to streamline my wardrobe.

So how about you:

1. Are you a hoarder, or are you good at sorting and clearing?
Well, personally, I like to let Short Girl clean up the messes of cardboard and kibble all over her room. I guess you could say I'm a hoarder.
I think I'm more of a hoarder, too. I always pile all my strings under one rug.

2. What is the oddest garment you possess and why?
Well one time Short Girl was putting her laundry away and dropped a shirt on me. I looked so stupid.
I only have one, and I think it is very pretty.


3. Do you have a favourite look/ colour?
Brown fur suit with green eyes. It is a very nice contrast.
A suit of grey fur, and my beautiful blue eyes, which looks spectacular.

4. Thrift/ Charity shops, love them or hate them?
Umm I don't know what that is.
Are those outside? If they are I don't like them.

5. Money is no object, what one item would you buy?
Oooh I don't know. Maybe my own string. Except that's not clothes.
I guess I'm fine with my one fur suit.

King Henry the First
and
Tiria the Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "Friday Five: It's All About the Look"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates