Saturday, August 1, 2009 2:03 PM

Daily Blog Meme: Alphabetic Gratitude

So GoG was doing this. And it looked fun. So I'm going to do it, too. Henry and I will be alternating letters. If you want to play, here is what you do: blog one letter a day (going through the whole alphabet) and list things you are grateful for that start with that letter. Here is goes!

ANIMALS. Because I am one.

AIR CONDITIONING. Because it gets so hot when you're wearing a fur coat all the time.

ANOTHER DAY. Because life is good for this cat.




Well that's about all that starts with A that I can think of. Tomorrow, Henry blogs on the letter B.

~Tiria~
~The Shadow Princess~

0 Comments On "Daily Blog Meme: Alphabetic Gratitude"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates