Friday, August 7, 2009 3:18 PM

G is for...


Hi everyone, it's Tiria blogging today on the letter G. Due to an accidental mix-up of pictures, we will be showing yesterday's letter picture today and today's letter picture yesterday. That good? All right, here we go!
GOD. Because He gave me my new family. And everything else.
GREENIES. I like greenies. They're goooooooooooooooooood.
GOLDFISH. They're pretty. And they sound nice to eat.
I'm sure that there are other ones I would think of if I thought harder, but I think it's fine as it is. Apologies again for the picture mix-up! Tomorrow Henry blogs on H (hopefully with the correct picture this time).

~Tiria~
~The Shadow Princess~

0 Comments On "G is for..."

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates