Saturday, August 8, 2009 3:44 PM

H is for...


Hi, everyone! It's Henry (there's two H's already)! Today I am blogging on the letter H.
HARPS. There is one in my house. And it makes nice noises when Tall Girl touches it.
HANDS. They give me scritches. And kibble. They are very nice. Except when they try to pick me up and wuzzle me.
HABITS. I don't mean the robe, I mean a regular activity. I ave several: The 4 am yowling, the 7 am kibble eating, the 10 am-2 pm nap, and the 5 pm romps to name a few.
Tomorrow, Tiria blogs on I. As in the letter I, not me.

King Henry The First

0 Comments On "H is for..."

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates