Monday, August 10, 2009 1:39 PM

Oh noes!


Oh noes! We has forgotten the Sunday blog! Tiria blogs about I and Henry blogs about J. In same entry because we has forgotten!

INCANDESCENT BULBS. They are warm. So very warm to lie under.
INSECTS. They are lots of fun to chase, eat, and throw up. We get many in our house in the winter.
INVESTIGATING. I like to investigate everything. Except when new people come to the house. Then I hide.

And now Henry on J.

~Tiria~
~The Shadow Princess~

JAGUARS. They are awesome, powerful cats. I look up to them, I guess.
JOY. I like being joyful. And happy. Isn't that the same thing?

King Henry The First

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, sorry all for our forgetfulness. It won't happen again!

0 Comments On "Oh noes!"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates