Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:13 AM

Summmmmmmmmmmmertime

It's warm. The windows in my penthouse have great places to snooze. For some reason though, my staff keeps shutting the blinds. Now how is a cat supposed to have a proper sun bath if the blinds are closed?

And another thing.

There's Flying Eats using layers of sticks to make sitting places. One is doing this right outside the downstairs window in a hedge. String Puller says they are "nests" and there will be eggs and Baby Eats. I so would like to watch this happen. Personal supervision is a very good thing for Babies, you know.

For some reason the Flying Eats complained, so Giver of Greenies shut THAT blind too.

Harumph.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "Summmmmmmmmmmmertime"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates