Saturday, November 3, 2007 7:43 PM

Strange goings on...

String Puller put something on her head. She even went outside with it on her head. There was some phrase "Trick or Treat" that was most important. But I don't know really why that is. She said she was pretending to be an UMBRELLA.

Then she and her friend, "Girl-who-smells-like-dog" came back with bags of stuff. They sorted it. Again. I don't know why. It seemed to be important. (I checked it out after everyone went to bed. They left all the stuff in a bowl on the counter. Nothing very interesting.)

OH. I almost forgot to mention... bad news!

When String Puller came back, that "og-day on a string" came back too with Tall Man. And that Og-Day SAT IN MY HOUSE! I watched Og-day very carefully from the top of the steps. T.O.C watched from under the piano in the living room. Og-day didn't come in very far in the house. I think we scared it.

HA HA. Cats rule again.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess.

1 comments:

Anonymous Says:
November 4, 2007 at 11:32 AM

"Streeng Puller": you cragh me up, Poossy Cad. I lighe your blarg. I yos found eed. Thank Gard for cads weeth sense ob humour...

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates