Monday, November 5, 2007 4:48 PM

Crack me up

T.O.C. has a blog now. She's old, but not out of it, I give her props for that. The strange thing is, she's only a duchess but she says she outranks me. Strange.

Anyway, if you like, you can go welcome her - she is a RevPetBlogPal, even if she is rude to me.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

4 Comments On "Crack me up"

Polgara Says:
November 5, 2007 at 5:47 PM

Insubordinate upstart, I have every right to start a blog and tell the world what really happens in the Ducal Palace.
And of course I outrank you- I'm Polgara. I outrank EVERYONE- especially you. :sniff:

Deb Says:
November 6, 2007 at 3:30 PM

FURRY CHILDREN.... PLAY NICE. Or I hide the Greenies.

November 6, 2007 at 3:30 PM

She started it.

1-4 Grace Says:
November 6, 2007 at 3:59 PM

We got a blog too!
Come see us! http://wwwmnm.blogspot.com
Mugs and Mel

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates