Friday, February 1, 2008 5:22 AM

Friday Five: Super Bowl

There is so much going on this weekend that I thought I'd provide an options Friday 5!!!!


Superbowl ( someone explain to this Brit the significance)- love it or hate it?
I like it, but I don't like it-
  1. Good: GoG is around for proper scritches
  2. Good: There is lots of cheese for a good kitty to steal...hehehe...
  3. Good: There are longer quiet breaks, so GoG stops yelling at the shiny window for a longer time than normal
  4. Bad: Everybody is screaming
  5. Bad: Too many strange people around

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

The Crew Says:
February 1, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Hello Tiria. We found you on somecats link list and want to invite you to visit our page and The Cat Blogosphere.

Stop over and see us.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates