Monday, February 4, 2008 12:53 PM

I Told Them!

I told them! But did they listen? Noooooooo... They didn't!
I know nothing about the poo-poo in the tub! And did they believe me? Noooooooo... They didn't!
You see, poo-poo has been appearing in the tub. And I told them I wasn't doing it!
Today GoG caught TOC in mid-poop. OK, so maybe I did retaliate a little bit. But TOC started it! She did, she really really did! TOC is refusing to admit it was her. But HA!! GoG caught mid-way through her business. HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!! It wasn't me!! I told you! I was right!!

Triumphantly,

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

5 Comments On "I Told Them!"

The Crew Says:
February 4, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Mom has been rather fortunate in that even with 4 of us here, we ALWAYS use one of our 3 litterboxes.

Spooky Says:
February 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Yay, Tiria! It is very good to have proof that you are not the offender.

Now if there were only another Cat in this house that I could blame for the things that Treater finds that make her yell my name...I keep telling her I'm not the one leaving those presents for her. I don't think she believes me.

Just Ducky Says:
February 4, 2008 at 6:07 PM

Hi Tiria, I don't think we have met before. I saw your comment over at The Crew's place. They are furiends of mine.

I am an only cat, so I get blamed for everything.

DogBlogger Says:
February 5, 2008 at 6:56 PM

Oh, wow, Tiria. This is monumental.

1-4 Grace Says:
February 9, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Tub? I thought it was jsut a bigger litter box with a hole.
Hye, I got a cat question on my blog. See if you can help

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates