Friday, February 22, 2008 6:06 AM

A Heavenly Friday Five

I am in Seattle assisting with family stuff and preparing to attend a memorial service (Saturday) for my sister who died of complications of early-onset Alzheimer's disease.

I am not grieving much, since the shock and tears and goodbyes and losses have been many and have occurred for a long time now. I am mostly relieved that my wonderful sister and best friend is free from pain and confusion, and I am thinking of eternity. That sounds somber, but I don't mean it to be. I decided to have a little fun with the idea. So how about we share five "heavenly" things? These can me serious or funny or a combination of the two.

What is your idea of a heavenly (i.e. wonderful and perfect):

1. Family get-together
Not too many people, and anyone who comes has to give me their undivided attention. They have to be available at any time for scritches, and playing.

2. Song or musical piece
Anything GoG plays on the Shiny-screen that's not too loud.

3. Gift
Lots and lots of Greenies and lap time.

4. You choose whatever you like-food, pair of shoes, vacation, house, or something else. Just tell us what it is and what a heavenly version of it would be.
Greenies- Unlimited supply of them, and they would taste even BETTER than they already do. GoG would be able to give me as many of them as I want, and I wouldn't get sick.

5. And for a serious moment, or what would you like your entrance into the next life to be like?
What, from your vantage point now, would make Heaven "heavenly?"
Lots of Greenies and fishy snacks, my family, I wouldn't be afraid of people, the people there would be veeeeeeery nice to me.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess


1 comments:

DogBlogger Says:
February 23, 2008 at 9:15 AM

Oh, what a nice, and very cat-like, list! (It helps that you are a cat. I could never make such a cat-like list.)

Love,
Cub

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates