Monday, February 18, 2008 10:30 AM

Raaaaaaoooul?

First String Plucker. She left on Friday with an uitcase-say. Then String Puller. She left on Saturday. Then Bearded Scritcher. He left today. String Puller is back. But String Plucker and Bearded Scritcher aren't. This is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!
Raaaaaaoul?
Where have my humans gone?
Raaaaaaoul?
Raaaaaaoul?
Raaaaaaoul?

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

5 Comments On "Raaaaaaoooul?"

February 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM

oh, no! who will adore you and scritch your chin and cater to your every need? It's horrible!

DogBlogger Says:
February 19, 2008 at 4:42 AM

Sorry you're feeling abandoned, Tiria. But they'll come back. They always do.

Spooky Says:
February 19, 2008 at 11:15 AM

Leaving you behind is always bad, but Cub is right - they always come back. Just make 'em feel guilty for leaving you...maybe you'll get some extra Greenies.

Tiggie FOC Says:
February 21, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Did you see where my person went when he left me??? A shack. And he was petting another cat!

If that is the kind of place they go when leave, I think the world is going to heck in a basket.

The Crew Says:
February 21, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Oh my, who is taking care of you? Do you want to come over to my house?

Your friend
Misty

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates